MIne on Monday

I cant say I don't try with Mac to get pictures. I thought it would be sooo cute if he carried the dog around. He hasn't left it alone since Shayla brought him home. (yes I am not crazy enough to get a dog, he was at our house for a week until we found him a home :)


He really is a cute puppy...but all puppies are cute

I thought that if i set it up so that the puppy and him played it would be perfect....but he cried when we put him down, that scared the puppy so he ran away...and then he cried even more.
So we tied the puppy to him....well that just pissed him right off







Oh well I laughed so hard when I was going through all of these. It is so McKai.
and I am glad that I have these because this is him, this is our imperfect life.

1 comment:

Lindsay S. said...

hahahaha! I love these pictures. Your boy is awesome.. The one where he is covering his eyes and upset is too cute!

............................................................................