Baby Session Info


A baby session starts at $100* and includes photographers time, and talent, online gallery of proofs and custom design of birthday invites.
Session can be held in studio or outdoors.

My studio is packed full of all the latest trends including hats, bows, backdrops and props! I am constantly shopping and changing my accessories so your session is unique. Buying a ton of accessories is not a necessary but because most clients like to have something special that is all their own, I send a list of preferred vendors after you book.
If you would like to do some "cake smash" shots I also have a fantastic cake decorator I love to use!

Please contact us at www.elementsphotographystudio@gmail.com with questions.


*All prints and digital files are additional, see website for pricing.
http://www.elementsphotographystudio.com/
*Additional siblings or family shots are extra*

No comments:

............................................................................