Baby Jordan / Birth Photography St George Utah / Salt Lake City Utah

Baby Jordan was in a hurry to see me so he came at 26 weeks. Yes 26 weeks, can you imagine! His family was more then shocked! I was super excited to meet him so I made a pit stop in SLC to do his first lil photoshoot. I cant wait for him to get home so we can do all sorts of fun things with him in my studio....until then I will have to be ok with these ones :)See he was so excited I came he smiled HUGE for me!
Chilling in his icubator
Lil Sister checking out his toes.

1 comment:

Heather Vincent said...

Wow...beautiful moments you were able to capture. Wish I would have known about you 2.5 years ago when my little miracle surprised us 2 months early. These are beautiful!!!

............................................................................