Baby Jordan-tiny miracle

Do you remember my post awhile back about baby Jordan? He made his appearance at 26 weeks, and the little squirt is a fighter! I thought about this little angel all the time . I drove up to the University of Utah Hospital to photograph him the first time. It was such a neat experience to see him fighting! 


not only fighting but Smiling!!

My only experience with a baby this new had been through the orginization Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (NILMDTS) , which is an amazing non profit I am humbled to be apart of. But that is for another post entirely! ( you can go to the WEBSITE for more info )

He was sooo awake when I first came, I got to see this huge dark eyes.



He was such a miracle baby! It was amazing to see this little man!



I was so very excited to get him in my studio , he even came in on his due date!! He was a completly different baby, so round and chunky....I mean look at those cheeks!!  He gave me a workout but totally cooperated in the end for the important shot. It wouldnt have been complete without my Jordan jersey :)

No comments:

............................................................................