Fabulous Finds Friday-4th of July

I know there is still a month left but if you are ordering anything that has to be made you will have to order it soon. I am quiet obsessed with girls clothes lately, the problem is if I have to choose between Macie Moo and Kambrie Jo I have to buy for Kambrie...smaller is always cuter!
I have had this dress bookmarked for over a yr in my favorites...I wanted the perfect looks to coordinate ...so I went on a hunt for summer outfits
Then I found this one...loved it and thought it would go good with the first one...
from the The Cotton Cottage
Then I really liked this one too
But this one was my fav for little sis!

I cant wait to get them and take pics :)

1 comment:

The Terry's said...

too cute, kellie! i love the last ones most. seriously i need to have a girl. i'm getting jipped with 2 boys.

............................................................................