Cake Smash -Cutie Patotie Morgans One Year Pictures!

I have too many good things to say about this darling family! I jus tlove them, plain and simple love them.
I have been so excited to shoot Morgans one year pics...lets face it girls are just more fun. Better clothes, cuter props, and all the frills! I cant wait to shoot more of my Kambrie in all this fluffy girl stuff ;)
She has killer eyes so bright blue! No touch ups...they are this bright!I have the best cake lady right now. I love this one...what is even better is that the cake got left at my house and we got to eat it ! and it was YUMMY!







1 comment:

The Terry's said...

did aubrey do the cake! i love her cakes! she did my wedding cake! i love the photos! so darling!

............................................................................