Fabulous Finds Friday-Fathers Day

Lets face it boys are just harder to buy for...you either have a polo, a button-up or a tee shirt. I think this is why I end up shopping so much online. I am looking for cute boy clothes and I end up buying girl stuff :) It juts how it goes!

But I found these super cute matching ties on Etsy this week and got all of these outfit ideas just from her shop... I don't think id put Dad in the tie but maybe big brother and little brother...no shirt and jeans. Maybe even use it as a fathers day card ...hum
My favorite thing about her shop is she has all these matching bows, headbands, ties...you could totally accessorize your next family outfit just from her shop. LOVE it!

Heres the Link

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Appleandivy

No comments:

............................................................................