WWW!

Ahhh! I sware every year I am not going to be last min. I am going to make frames months ahead of time. Have my boxes packed, business cards ordered, favorite prints ready, etc.


WHY oh WHY

does it always end up being the day of? I have a huge list of to-do's one of them is...


BRUSH my Teeth! I am pretty sure with all the craziness I have forgot last night and maybe even the night before...my breath is out of control!!

Blogging ....I wanted to give you all a sneak peak of the new frames we will have at the expo! Ta DA! They are going to be soo cute! In fact I snuck a couple grey and plum ones out of the garage for Macie's room (shh don't tell on me)

We are doing lots of new frames....circle ones, ones with flowers, bow holders (made from vintage frames), just lots of new fun stuff!

Anyways come see the cuteness this weekend!

We are sharing the booth with Simply Pretty so look for the cutest flowers at the expo and you will find us!

No comments:

............................................................................