Fabulous Finds Friday


I have so many thoughts in my head about this little blog of mine. I want to start posting fabulous finds...why not do that on Fridays!!?! Every Friday I will try to post fun links of anything from clothing, to my favorite photogers, to random blogs and goodies. Make sure you you check back each week !


So...my first fabulous find is Zozo Bug Baby on etsy.



I saw this seller on one of my late night etsy searches and fell in LOVE with the clothing. I love the colors, and the way she puts things together! I have several of her dresses in my shopping cart on etsy :)


...and any session that shows up with ZoZo Bug Baby clothing will get 10% off their order :)

happy shopping.

No comments:

............................................................................