Fabulous Finds Friday-Skirts


I think summer is finally here and I have been obsessed with little dresses and skirts for my little Moo Moo. My favorite place right now is


Beets and Parsnips...
they were at the expo and I sware I sent everyone down there to buy one! I could have gotten them all but I showed some control and only got 3 :)

heres the link



Laken and Lila

This is my favorite etsy shop right now. She uses cute fabric and I love the buy 2 get one free deal she runs!



Matilda Jane
I LOVE this skirt from Matilda Jane. I have to say that I have only purchased one thing from them but I hope that one day I will be rich (and famous) and I can anything I want from them ;)

http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/viewcategory.php?ID=19


Oopsy Daisy

Seems like pettiskirts are still all the rage! I love this line of skirts. They are not the cheapy kind you find at costco they are full and fluffy and super cute!


No comments:

............................................................................