My four favorite little people

I've photographed these guys for almost 2 yrs. I have to say I have grown quite attach to these little ones, the are so excited to see me, they run up and give me hugs, show me their new toys, and owies!! They r just yummy! I usually travel out to East Zion for their sessions but I wanted to do some studio shots this time. I am loving their eyes in my lights!
Sweet Abby
Bendy-lil stink loves his hands by his face
Carter...Mr heart breakerDylan-*sigh* he has the best eyesAll of them together...i cant believe they are going to kindergarten this yr!! Bendy is so funny he grabs ahold of everyone, Carter was helping keep his hand still but after a while he was tired of it, this makes me laugh every time I see it!

No comments:

............................................................................