Holiday Season is wrapping up...


Whhhheeeeeew! I am always glad when it gets to December and can close down things and be a Mom...this year is just more exciting because once I am done with the Holiday season then I get to wait for my sweet little babe to come. :)
Just a reminder on orders and Holiday Deadlines.
All Christmas Card orders must be in by Dec 5th
All print orders must be in by Dec 8th
All CD orders must be in by Dec 8th
Frame Orders will be taken the week of December 1st-5th online or at the Dickens Festival. (Guaranteed Delivery by Dec 22nd)
We are having a huge Sale so stop by and stock up on Christmas Presents!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sad we didn't get our pictures taken this year from you. I will forever treasure the one's I have! I still need to wrap up Ella's baby package and get my frame I won. Can I get one at the Dicken's festival?

............................................................................