So it is true....

We are moving to Texas :(
It is funny what happens when I tell one person about the move all sorts of funny rumors come back to me.
-So to clarify...I haven't moved YET.
-I'm not moving till the middle of February.
-You've Been Shot is still on February 4th 7-8:30 pm & February 6th 9:00 am-7:00 pm....
Go to http://www.youvebeenshot.blogspot.com/ to sign up
-Studio is closed (...so sad) in preparation for our new little baby and the move.
-Frame orders are still being excepted (last chance to get them from us will be at the dickens festival)
-I will come back a couple times a year for sessions in Saint George ...make sure you are on my email list.
-and most importantly I am booked until I leave.
I think that covers it all.
Sorry for the confusion or if you heard other wise :)

3 comments:

Susan E said...

so i'm guessing this means there will be not another photo editing class? . . .sniffle. . .sniffle

Jennw6kids said...

Can I just say, I am so sad, you are amazing, and enjoyed every minute of you!!

Jaime Miller said...

Good luck to you, you don't know me but I stalk your blog, you are truly a great inspiration!!

............................................................................