Just taking care of some rumors...I am still alive and kicking :)

Apparently some funny photographers are telling my clients I am out of business or not working.. I just want to clarify that I am still in business, still taking new clients and booking sessions like crazy!
Here are the dates I have still available
september 3rd
october 6th
october 15th
november 12th
november 14th
If you are trying to get ahold of me to book a session please email (elementsphotographystudio@gmail.com ) or text me (435.668.1136)...thanks

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Well that is not nice. :)

I wish I was down there so I could grab one of those dates. Maybe I will figure something out!

JC Photography said...

Wow - Big Jerks! I'm shocked they would do that. Not very classy of them.

Ben & Heather said...

RUDE!!! Not very professional AT ALL.

Mike and Deb said...

that is totally rude! We have been sending people your way! :)

Cassidy Legg said...

That is crazy!!! People are quite envious of you :)

............................................................................