Birth Experience

I had an amazing experience over christmas, photographing the birth of a baby. I love doing these type of sessions they are so touching! It is such a exciting time in their lives and I feel blessed to have been there to capture her first moments!

Getting hooked up to the moniters!
The dad getting his gear on.
The closest I could get to the C-Section room. I tried really hard to convince them that I was her leisban lover and her husband was the sperm doner but they didn't believe me.
Fine, I will wait.

She had a little trip to the NICU to help her breath before she could be held.

First time Mommy sees her.


Creed helping mom down the hall.

And the newborn shots. I tired alot of different things this time (thank you jody for letting me practic so much)

There was a huge debate going on about her hair....it is definatly red

12 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE these! You did a wonderful Job. SO funny about being the lover- You crack me up! I can't wait til I have my baby you can practice all you want. Thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

B-E-Autiful! I love them. It almost makes me want to have another one so you would be there...almost. You are one darn talented chica! Love you to pieces!!

Stephanie said...

Breathtaking!!

JC Photography said...

Gorgeous!!!! You are so amazing. I totally want you there when I have this baby in March! LOVE the shots!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I LOOOVE you soooo much- people can think we are lesbian lovers all they want :) hehe... You are such a great friend & have amazing talent thank you a million times!!!
You captured my lil' princess perfectly.
Loves

Susan E said...

These pics are awesome. You are VERY talented. She is precious.

Jen (Maddie Lou Beanies) said...

You truly are amazing! What a beautiful baby, it makes me really want to have another one!

Brandi said...

Kel those are so cute!!!
You are awesome!!
BTW...i wanna do your photography class in June fo sho! :)

Stucki's said...

These pictures are beautiful!! You did an amazing job as always:) What a beautiful baby girl!!!

The McMullin Family said...

Kellie those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen. I love the one with the hat! So cute!

The Jensen's said...

you are amazing! We are so excited for you to do our babys pics! And i will Finally get to meet the famous Kellie :0)

Shan

Jennw6kids said...

I love these you did such an amazing job, It almost makes me want to have # 8

............................................................................