Happy Turkey Day!

I thought I would post a little bit of what I am thankful for since it is thanksgiving and all...

My husband, I could not do what I do without him.

My sweet little Kaser, he is a mini me and I love him for itMy Sweet girl who's beauty inspired me to become a photographer

The rain for giving me days off I wont give myself

My assistant Rach who makes my life run smoother


My clients who I have develop more then a business relationship with, clients that feel more like old friends


Sweet newborns that sleep and curl and fold just like I like them to
and for an extremely rewarding job that is uniquely expressing SO much of who I am as a mother, a wife, a women and a friend.

6 comments:

Jen McQuivey said...

Great pictures of your kids! I love the one of Macie, I love the background! Happy Thanksgiving to you, and thank you for all that you do! You are truly inspirational!!!

Ben & Heather said...

happy Thanksgiving to you also. Great pics of the kids! Thank you for sharing

Jennw6kids said...

Thank you for you and your beautiful eye for such creativity, I LOVE LOVE LOVE all my pictures thank you so much for another amazing shoot!!

Brit & Dave said...

You are amazing Kel! Happy Thanksgiving!

Rachel said...

Kel...I love ya! Really, thanks so much for being such a great friend and for trusting in me! I love working with you! I hope your Thanksgiving was great! And yes, I am glad the rain (and hoochy computers! ;)hehehe gave you a day off!! We will have to talk!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

You are so great Kel- You have an amazing talent & beautiful family- love you guys :)

............................................................................