One of the best shoots I had ever had

I have been so lucky to be apart of Whitney's life. She is an amazing lil girl, and so is her Mom. There is so much peace and love in their home, it is so fun to do sessions with them. The whole session we just laugh and talked. When Steph contacted me about a session we both started thinking of ways to embrace Whit Whit's life and the daily things they do. I loved her cute custom made boots and of course her "dungeon chair". This by far has been the best session I have ever done, I feel so rewarded to have been apart of her lil newborn session and to capture her again at 1!







6 comments:

Jill said...

omigosh kellie, those photos of sweet whit are stunning! amazing work :)

The McMullin Family said...

Kellie you did such a good job with Whit! The pictures are sooo cute!

Rosanne said...

Kellie,
Your work is stunning. I am Whit's grandma and these pictures capture her essence perfectly. I can't wait to see the rest! Of course, I am biased, but I think little Miss Whit may have a career as a model someday! Thanks for giving her her start.

Rosanne Markham

Laura said...

Kellie,

These pictures are some of the best portraits I have ever seen. They are breathtakingly beautiful and capture Whitney exactly as she is - a perfect sweetie pie! Your work is amazing.

Laura Grzymkowski

Unknown said...

Kellie,

I am Stephanie and Whitneys cousin. These pictures are truly AMAZING. You really captured Whits little personality.

Emily said...

Kellie,
I don't know Whitney, but these pictures are truly AMAZING!!!! How beautiful. Great job. Hope to see u soon.
Love,
Emily

............................................................................